REPAIR aims at understanding the changes and continuities in the history of maintenance and repair in Luxembourg. The project questions the master narratives of the emergence of the consumer society, and the concomitant decline of repair. Instead, the project will take into account a long-term development of maintenance and repair and their different historical trajectories, e.g. during economic and societal crises.
REPAIR is an FNR-CORE funded research project. It is hosted by the Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C²DH) of the University of Luxembourg.
- Anna Harris (Maastricht University)
- Matthias Heymann (Aarhus University)
- Daniela K. Rosner (University of Washington)
- Gabriele Schabacher (Johannes Gutenberg Universität Mainz)
- Heike Weber (Technische Universität Berlin)
Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History (C2DH)
University of Luxembourg
Maison des Sciences Humaines (MSH)
11, Porte des Sciences